Throughout your life you’ll find yourself coming across many different people. And in many cases you’ll need some type of advice on something you may not know how to do, or with making an important decision.
This brings up the question, “Which of these people is best to listen to?” It also brings up the question of, “How often do you listen to yourself?”
In this podcast episode Chaney discuss which person it is that you listen to most, and how this allows you to effectively make the “right”choices in your life.
- Who the most important person to listen to is in your life
- How do you know who the most important is to listen to in your life
- How to be more aware of how the different choices you make involves making decisions that are neither “good” nor “bad.”
- How the person you end up listening to the most is you, even if you say you listened to someone else.
- How can you learn more about yourself by listening to yourself.
- What it takes to build your character.