Human beings are relational creatures. It’s hard wired into our DNA. What this means is that EVERY person wants to have that “one special person” in their life that they love.
However, far too many people are still saying (and feeling) the opposite…they want to remain single and don’t want to be in a relationship with anyone. As a result they’ll have a tendency to not believe in love and wonder where the love is in their life.
In this podcast episode Chaney speaks about where this love is in your life and how to go about finding it (along with that special person)…and quite often in ways that at first may not make sense and goes against what most people say to do.
- What is selfish love and how is it responsible to “feel” and know what love really is?
- What does it mean to be selfish as it relates to having that special person (and loving relationship) in your life.
- How to care about yourself first while equally caring about others first (without giving up who you are).
- When it’s ok to be selfish and how this shows you love someone and truly “get” them.
- What does it take to believe in love?
- Why people don’t believe in love and how to turn this around.
- A real life story that involves what you can do right now to start believing in love.
- What to do if you’re single and saying, “I don’t want to be in a relationship with anyone.”
- How your past relationships gets you to believe in love (and how this leads to being in a new relationship with that special person).
- What is involved in discovering the truth in love?
- What every human being in the history of man and woman kind (deep down inside) wants.
- What allows you to bring the people into your life who appreciates and loves you.
- One of the main things that allows you to have the “deep connection” that’s necessary in order to have the kind of loving relationship you want with someone.
- One of the things that causes what ends up being “baggage” in your relationships (and how to avoid this).
- How to prove to someone that you really do love them and having them “know it” 100%.