Throughout your life you’re always getting compliments. Some you’ll see as being positive…some negative. At first the two may seem different and leave you feeling a certain way. But they’re also the same because each can and does turn your life around in the ways you want…as long as you know what to look for.
The question is…how can you tell?
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses how the positive compliments you get are just as important as the negative ones you get. You’ll hear two real life stories of how each of these compliments are responsible for making the “positive” differences you’re looking for in your life.
- What to do in finding (and remembering) the different compliments you get (even if you say you don’t get them).
- The different nuances and subtleties that are involved in the compliments you get (positive and/or negative) and how each transforms your life.
- How getting a “negative” compliment is able to turn your life around in a “positive” way.
- How to handle positive compliments in such a way that they don’t turn your life around in ways you DON’T want.
- Why it’s important to not let the positive compliments you get “go to your head.”
- How you react to positive compliments affects the people around you too.
- How all of the compliments you get (both positive and negative) gets you to be more grateful about life.