December 5, 2017
How many times have you been in a situation when you asked yourself, “What can I do to change things and turn my life around?” If you did try and things didn’t turn around how many times did it leave you with the question of “Why won’t things change no matter what I do and try.”
Well of course there are reasons for this (that are quite often hidden and overlooked), and most importantly a few specific things to be aware of that causes the changes you seek in your life. In this episode Chaney discusses three of these…not relying on so called “karma”, knowing how (and when) to take healthy risks, and knowing what it takes to discover what you want.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [0:13:15] Does “good” and “bad” karma exist in trying to turn your life around?
- [0:15:00] What to rely on instead of “good” and “bad” karma to turn your life around faster and more effectively.
- [0:17:00] An example of using the alternative to karma to turning your life around.
- [0:20:30] What paves the way for the unforeseen breakthroughs that take place in your life when you least expect it.
- [0:22:15] The type of healthy risks to take that are involved in turning your life around.
- [0:25:27] An approach that most people rarely use in dealing with the different situations in your life that allows you to take the healthy risks which makes it easy to step outside your comfort zone.
- [0:31:20] What it is that’s at the forefront of what it takes to turn your life around.
- [0:33:10] How to go about not worrying what people think about you which paves the way for knowing what you want and how this helps turn your life around .
- [0:37:15] The most important perspective to be aware of all the time during your life and as it relates to turning your life around.
- [0:39:35] Overall summary and final words