How many times did your day feel ruined by what someone said about you? How about the times when your day felt “lifted” by what someone said about you? How did you react in each of these situations? And, how much of a difference do these make in your life?
Listen to this podcast episode as Chaney gives you some new insights on how to handle each of these situations so you can make life impacting changes in the areas of life most important to you.
- What does it mean to be successful in your life?
- How the “positive” and “negative” work together in helping you achieve the type of success you want.
- How the different “positive” and “negative” reactions from people in your life are necessary for you to reach greater levels of success.
- What to know and how to deal with the different people in your life during a variety of situations.
- The #1 reason why most people self sabotage themselves and what to do to change this.
- What it takes to not let what people say about you bother you.