How many times did you do what you felt was right and for some reason weren’t appreciated for it? Did you question yourself and say, “What could I have done better?” Did this also leave you asking yourself as to whether you truly are “worth it” for who you are and all you do?
Along with this, were you also wondering why some people seem to always be appreciated and others are not?
In this episode of the Because This Is Your Life podcast Chaney discusses the different ways that you’re able to turn things around and start feeling (and being) appreciated for who you are and all you do.
- What the purpose of life is for ALL humans (and it’s NOT happiness).
- The one question to ask (and answer) that gets you to see how valuable of a person you are and how you’re “worth it” for who you are.
- What it really means to “feel important”, “special”, “valuable”, and “recognized” (and it’s not in an entitled, self-centered, or egotistical way).
- What to do when people don’t appreciate you (even though you may already be appreciating yourself).
- Why trying to “fit in” is a sure fire way of not being appreciated…and what to do instead.
- What causes people to “beat themselves up” while feeling like a failure…and how to turn this around.
- What does it take to start feeling and being appreciated.
- The two ways to look at (and live) life…and how only one of them guides you to feeling (and being) appreciated.
- What the voices of love and appreciation are (and how they come about in your life).
- What it means to love yourself (and it’s not in an egotistical, self centered, stuck up, or self-entitled way).
- How both the “positive” and “negative” traits about someone are equally involved in feeling appreciated AND appreciating others.
- Why people that are “people pleasers” and always try to “keep the peace” are not appreciated (and how to turn this around).
- How to appreciate someone on their “not so best” days and even when they may “verbally snap” at you.