How many times have you tried to improve yourself in some way so that you can live a “better” life? And what happened as a result? No matter how things turned out was improving yourself even necessary?
Listen to this podcast episode as Chaney gives you a new and different perspective that goes beyond “improvement” which leads to you living a more fulfilling life.
- Why there is nothing to improve about yourself.
- The reason why people feel they need to improve themselves and how this is holding them back in their lives.
- Why it’s not a matter of improving yourself and what to do instead.
- What to do that goes beyond trying to improve yourself that’s disguised as “improving” yourself.
- Why you don’t want to strive to live a “better” life and what to do instead.