When was the last time you looked back on your life and how it has led you to where you are now? How did you feel about these things you looked back at? Did you take the time to realize how grateful you are for everything that has happened?
Or did you say you were grateful but still had some of those past negative feelings come up?
Listen to this podcast episode as Chaney discusses the most overlooked part of what it truly means to be grateful. Knowing this allows you to run your life instead of having others run it for you.
- Why most people that say “I’m grateful” don’t know what it means to be grateful.
- How seeing both the “positive” and “negative” is involved in being grateful.
- How every moment in your life is actually a moment of gratitude…even though most people are not aware of it.
- What’s really going on in every moment of gratitude that is often overlooked.
- The exact way to look at the different moments in your life and be grateful for each of them.
- How by being grateful is not letting people “off the hook” for something “bad” you feel they did to you.
- How being grateful puts you in position to run your life instead of others running it for you.
- How being grateful paves the way for you to achieve whatever it is that’s most important to you.