We come across many people during the course of our lives. While some people contribute to our lives more than others, there’s always that one person who really impacted and inspired us the most. This is the person that has really helped us, whether we were aware of it at the time or not, realize the special gifts and talents we have.
Who is that person for you and how can you pass that on to others?
In this podcast episode Chaney speaks about who this person is for you…and different ways to realize how they impacted your life so you can then in turn pass it on to others and impact their lives as well.
- What can (and frequently does) happen the first time you meet the person that impacts your life most (even if you’re not fully aware of it at that moment).
- How it may seem like the person that impacts your life most…doesn’t at first.
- How the person that impacts your life does so in ways that are both “positive” and “negative”…and how these are both necessary in your life.
- Why you need the person that impacts your life most to give you an equal amount of praise and criticism.
- What to look for in finding the person that impacts your life most (even if you don’t know who it is yet).
- The greatest tribute you can give to the person that has impacted your life most.
- How to keep the spirit alive of the person that has impacted your life most…whether they’re still alive or have passed away.