What happened when you were at a crossroads in your life and faced with making a life altering decision?
What was going through your mind? What did you end up doing? Were you 100% confident with the decision you made? Or were you unsure of what to do next?
Listen to this podcast episode as Chaney gives you insights on what to look for so you can be more confident and certain in taking that next step towards reaching your most important goals.
- The difference between being inspired versus motivated and how each affects how the decisions you make turn out.
- How the way you say things (your language) is involved in taking those next steps in your life.
- How to be aware of the certain “little things” that are involved in the decisions you make which create the “big” things that make a big difference in your life.
- What to do when you get the thoughts you feel can change your life.
- Inspiration vs. motivation: which one guarantees you’ll follow through on taking that next step in your life.
- The guiding force involved in knowing what the next step is to take in your life (even if you don’t know what it is right now).