How many times have you looked at your life and wanted to start over or at least get a fresh new start? Even though you can’t start over, you can get that fresh start…and with it a new beginning in your life regardless of what has (or hasn’t) taken place in your past.
So what does it take to have that new beginning in your life?
In this episode of the Because This Is Your Life podcast Chaney discuss the different ways that you’re able to have this new beginning in your life…along with other several new beginnings that also take place, even when you least expect them to.
- How your life is seen as a series of new beginnings.
- How to be aware that the decisions you make (and especially those when you speak up) create the new beginnings in your life.
- How the innocent moments you come across in your life are sometimes responsible for the new beginnings in your life.
- The ways you realize how “nothing good ever lasts” and how “nothing bad ever lasts”…and how this paves the way for the different new beginnings in your life.
- How the so called “good” and so called “bad” are necessary and are a gift in your life.
- What to be aware of if you feel your life has been “crappy” (and then what to do to turn it around).
- How to realize that things in your life worked out the way you wanted it to after all.
- How to make the most of the opportunities in your life while not taking them for granted.
- What it takes to not say “I wish I had done ________”, and instead be grateful for what does take place in your life.
- Why the new beginnings in your life never end, but instead change over time while giving you a fresh start.
- How the new beginnings in your life gets you to appreciate your life
- How you’re able to be appreciated by others for who you are and all you do because of the new beginnings in your life.
- A real life story of how when something you don’t want to end…ends…how new beginnings come about from it.
- How to “connect the dots” in your life and discover new beginnings from your past that you were never aware of before.