How many times did you receive criticism from a friend or family member because you expressed what your true purpose is? Or perhaps you have the fear of what others would say if you told them what you’d love to do in life?
Did this leave you feeling misunderstood? Labeled unfairly?
In this podcast episode Chaney gives you strategies on how to handle these challenging situations…while still doing what you love most and being true to who you really are.
- The reason why most people are afraid of having greater success (and wealth) that they’re not even aware of.
- Why most people are afraid of losing the people they care about most if they become more successful.
- How to deal with people that won’t understand you as you become more successful.
- How to deal with situations of when to say “yes” and “no” to people.
- How to stay true to who you are even when the people closest to you at first may not “get you.”
- What’s rewarding in your life by staying true to who you really are.