No matter how much you try to achieve your goals there just seems to be times when you get in your own way…and in some cases you may not even be aware of it. Along with this it leaves you feeling like you’re trying to punch your way through a 10 inch thick steel wall…and quite often with no end in sight.
In this podcast episode Chaney gives you the most important (and often ignored) strategy of what you can do to begin “getting out of your own way” so you can achieve your most important goals.
- What to do if you’re getting in your own way and aren’t aware of it yet?
- How to stop attributing things you didn’t want to happen to “bad luck”…while being able to discover how to change things to what you do want to have happen.
- A real life example of how most people self sabotage their own financial wealth without being consciously aware of it.
- One of the main reasons why people get in their own way by saying they want to be in a relationship but aren’t.
- The #1 thing to do to start getting out of your own way…and staying out of your own way moving forward in your life.
- How to get out of your own way even if it seems like a positive situation that comes up.
- How to prepare yourself to get out of your own way before you even start getting in your own way.