How many times have you wondered what makes one relationship last while others don’t? Have you ever looked at each and thought it was due to something other than what it really was?
Listen to this podcast episode as Chaney discuss two of the most important and frequently neglected reasons responsible for whether your most important relationships will last or end. These two strategies that Chaney shares will begin to work for you in your most important relationships starting today and moving forward throughout your life.
- The difference between a “liked one” and “loved one” and how each determines the way your relationships turn out
- How to tell if you “like” someone or “love” someone.
- What it takes (and what is necessary) in order to have the strongest, longest lasting, and most loving relationships that goes against what most people try to get you to believe.
- A real life example of why trying to have a “happy” marriage leads to an unfulfilling marriage…along with high probability of the marriage not lasting.
- The one word contained in the wedding vows that is necessary to follow in order to have a “loved one” instead of a “liked one.”
- How the differences between you and your significant other are necessary in order to have a long lasting and caring relationship.
- The REAL purpose of relationships (and it’s NOT to be happy).