How many times have you had someone criticize you? Most likely a lot…right? How did you feel after being criticized? And especially if it was from a family member or someone close to you. Is it something you wish would never happen again and did you try to avoid it (and those people) in any way possible?
In this podcast episode Chaney shows you how to effectively deal with criticism…and in such a way that you actually welcome it into your life which in turns increases your level of success in the areas of life most important to you.
You’ll also find out how to deal with criticism from the people closest to you…such as your family, friends, and the special people in your life…and how this increases the level of success you’re seeking that you were most likely sabotaging at first.
You’ll also discover:
- What does it mean to be successful and how does this have to do with being able to handle criticism.
- Why it’s important to look at life by seeing the glass “half full” and “half empty.”
- Why trying to always be “positive” makes it more difficult in effectively dealing with criticism…and what to do instead.
- Why it is necessary for certain people to “drop out” from your life and how this helps you handle criticism as you become more successful.
- The subconscious belief to be aware of that stops people from being successful for fear that they’ll lose the most important people in their lives.
- How being able to effectively handle criticism is the difference between knowing what your purpose in life is versus saying, “I don’t know what my purpose is in life.”
- How having more people liking and disliking you allows you to effectively deal with criticism.
- How to react to those you care about most that may criticize you (and think you’re crazy) as you become more successful.