How many times did you have the “urge” to just give up on something? Did you give up or did you stick with it all the way through? Whatever your decision was did you know why you made that decision?
In this podcast episode Chaney gives you effective strategies and insights on what it takes to “stay the course” and follow through on what you’d love to achieve.
- What does it mean to “go the distance” in your life?
- What the true purpose of life is…and it’s NOT happiness.
- The most effective way to “go the distance” in your life.
- How living according to your truth is involved in going the distance throughout your life.
- How going the distance in your life gets you to follow through on what most important to you.
- How going the distance in your life “tests” you to handle situations when dealing with difficult people.
- What does it take to “go the distance” in your life and not give up?
- What determines how much time it takes to get the results you want as a result of going the distance in your life.