Whenever you found yourself at a point in your life that you know needed to change what did you do? Did you take that next step or were you uncertain and possibly afraid of what to do next?
And especially what did you do if this life changing decision is one that you just know will determine how your life plays out?
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses what it takes for you to find the courage to make that change and turn your life around…even if you’re not sure of what to do next and are having fear as to whether you’re making the right decisions in the first place.
- The most important first thing to do in being about to find the courage to turn your life around.
- How to become a Looking Glass Person and why this is necessary in being able to change your life around.
- How the people (and situations) that occur in your life (even the so called “negative” ones) are getting you to be your true and authentic self.
- Why the “mistakes” you think you made weren’t mistakes (and how this gives you the courage to turn your life around).
- What causes emotional baggage and how to get over it (and how this get you to feel grateful).
- The first thing to do when feeling like a failure (answering this one question paves the way to finding the courage to change your life around).
- How taking “healthy risks” are responsible for giving you the courage to turn your life around.
- What it means to take the healthy risks that turn your life around.
- How taking healthy risks shows your true character and who you really are.
- The other most important thing you can do starting today that gives you the courage to turn your life around.
- What it means in “going back to the basics” and how this is involved in giving you the courage to change your life around.
- One of the best things you can do when it seems like there’s no way out (and in the process find the courage to turn your life around).