Whenever you’ve had an opportunity to be given something you say you wanted, how many times did you question whether it was a good idea to take it? This occurs when it comes to money, getting into a relationship, or anything for that matter?
Did you say “yes” to having it or “no” because of some reason that you came up with?
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses effective ways of how to raise your level of worthiness and deserving…which in turn paves the way for you to have the different things in life you say you want.
- What it means to feel worthy and deserving (and it’s not in an egotistical or self-entitled way).
- The difference between self-worth and self-esteem (and which one is more effective).
- How to recognize if you’re relying on self-esteem or self-worth.
- How to not let what people say about you bother you (and how raising your self-worth is involved in this)
- The way your self-worth is involved in your ability to feel deserving.
- What happens when you have a low self-worth vs. having a high self-worth.
- The one question to ask and answer (that takes no more than 5 minutes a day) that raises your self-worth.
- How knowing who you are is involved in raising your self-worth.
- The question to ask and answer that raises your level of deserving.
- A few of the other factors involved in raising your self-worth and level of deserving.