How many times have you put your trust in someone and what happened as a result? Did they live up to their word and were trustworthy? Or did they let you down?
In either case what was the difference in how it turned out? What happened that led to someone being trustworthy while someone else wasn’t?
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses the different ways of what to look for in knowing who you can trust…and how you can tell sooner rather than later.
- Is it a good idea to give someone a second chance who initially violated your trust?
- What it means to have a Sacred Trust with someone.
- How to tell early on after meeting someone if you can trust them or not.
- The feeling you experience when you realize you’ve met someone you know you can trust.
- Where and how to recognize if you have a Sacred Trust with someone.
- How having a deep connection with someone is involved in having a Sacred Trust with someone.
- How much time does it take to know if you can trust someone or not?
- What it takes to not take being trustworthy to someone for granted.
- A personal story of why not violating someone’s trust is important.
- The #1 and only reason why people violate the trust someone puts in them (and how this also helps you trust someone).
- How you can think about someone all the time you care about and love in a way that is based on trusting them and NOT infatuating over them.
- How to effectively deal with thoughts of “I don’t trust anyone” in such a way where you can finally be able to trust someone.
- The two blessings you get in life as a result of someone who violated your trust (and how this guides you to meeting the person you are able to trust).