What happened when you were faced with a situation of whether to be truthful or not? Did you tell the truth? Did you worry about what someone would say if you did?
And did this leave you with the dilemma of whether to tell the truth or just remain silent?
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses how to be truthful while at the same time not worrying about what people will say…and how to deal with someone that may get offended by the truth.
- What does it mean to be (and live) your truth?
- What does it mean to be authentic?
- How to go about helping someone by being truthful (even if they get offended by you).
- Why you never want to voluntarily give someone advice even if it can help them (and what you can do instead).
- What to look for in knowing if you’re lying to yourself and giving up who you are (and how to change this in your life).
- The difference between a “convenient truth” and the real actual truth based on real facts.
- How you can help others and love someone by being truthful.
- Why people get offended by the truth (and what you can do about it).
- Why telling people what they want to hear is the source of why people get into situations they don’t want to be in.