How many times have you wondered why some relationships last and others don’t? When it came to your own relationships how often did you think about why the person you were with…why they just couldn’t be the way you want?
Well, there’s a very good reason for this…and it has to do with finding the truth in love.
In this podcast Chaney discusses what finding the truth in love is…where to find it…and how it is responsible for your relationships turning out the way you want.
- The #1 driving force involved in having the loving and caring relationship you seek.
- What it means to have a DEEP connection with someone (and how it guides you to finding the truth in love).
- How to recognize whether you have a DEEP connection with someone or not.
- How listening to and caring about the feelings of others helps you discover the truth in love.
- How to not fall into the common trap of telling someone how to feel without even realizing it
- How to be aware of whether you’re trying to change how someone feels versus listening to how they feel.
- How to be aware of the subtle ways that someone is trying to change you without you even being aware of it.
- The way being patient with someone helps you discover the truth in love.
- What it takes to be patient with someone (even on days when you may not feel like it).
- Why taking the time to find out more about someone gets you to discover the truth in love.
- How knowing what false love is guides you to finding the truth in love.
- Where does the truth in love exist?
- What does finding the truth in love mean?