What makes your life worth living is being able to appreciate the people and events that have taken place in your life. The question is, have you truly taken the time to appreciate your life? And what exactly does this mean?
Along with that, what happens when you feel you have appreciated your life but for some reason things are still not going your way?
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses what is involved (and what you can do today) to finally know how to appreciate your life.
- How you are given “tests” throughout your life to see if you are truly appreciating your life.
- How the things you don’t want to have happen in your life gets you to appreciate your life.
- What to look for in determining if you’re appreciating your life or not.
- How to discover your “midlife blessings” during a “midlife crisis.”
- How (and where ) to look for the blessings in your life (even if you feel there aren’t any).
- Why you wouldn’t want to trade places with someone you feel is living a so called “better life” than you.
- How the “little big things” are involved in appreciating your life.
- The way being patient is involved in appreciating your life.
- What it takes to be patient so you can appreciate others and your life.
- Why there is no such thing as karma when it comes to appreciating people and your life.