As you go through your life they’ll be those situations you find yourself in that leaves you feeling like there’s no way out. When this happens what can you do? And can you really get out of them?
Not only that, but what does it take and how long does it take?
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses what you can start doing today to get out of those situations you don’t want to be in…and in the process turn your life around.
- How to look for the cause(s) of you’re in a situation you don’t want to be in (even if you don’t know what it is).
- The #1 reason of what puts people in the situations they want to avoid (which is the opposite of what most people tell you to do).
- Why the cause of what puts you in the situations you don’t want is also the solution to overcoming it.
- What to look for when you’re in a situation that feels like there’s no way out for you (which leads to you getting out of it).
- How realizing what your vision is actually gets you out of the current situation you don’t want to be in (even if you don’t know what your vision is yet).
- How to answer the question of, “How long will it take (to get out of your current situation and turn your life around)?”
- How to increase the probability of shortening the amount of time it takes to turn things around in your life.
- The importance of having a DEEP connection with the different things in your life (and how this can get you out of your current situation).
- What it is that’s responsible for you to get more done in less time (and how to find out what it is for you).