What did you do when you felt you weren’t being recognized in some way for something you did? Did it leave you feeling like you didn’t matter…or that what you’re doing is not good enough in some way?
And what about other people you see that are being recognized and noticed? Did you ever wonder what it was like for them before anyone knew who they were?
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses how you can start feeling recognized…and that you do contribute something of value to the world…even before others know about and are recognizing you for it.
- What the true purpose of life is (and it’s not happiness).
- The different ways of how to be (and feel) recognized (and the one that is most important and benefits humanity).
- What it means to feel recognized in a humble way.
- Why someone is seen as being more important (not in a self centered way) than someone else.
- How my encounter with Alex Rodriguez can turn your life around (and have you realize how valuable of a person you are).
- What to do right now if you feel people aren’t recognizing you (and how to turn this around).
- A powerful technique that gets you to see that you are just as valuable as anyone you look up to and admire.
- How to realize what makes you unique without feeling “less than” someone else.
- How to find out the different ways that you’re already famous.
- How knowing what your mission and vision is gets you to feel recognized for who you are and all you do.
- The way to realize what it is you want (even if you keep saying, “I don’t know what I want to do”).