How many times have you attributed something in your life to “luck” in some way? And when you did, how many times did you wonder why some people seem to have “good” luck and others “bad” luck?
Did this leave you asking why you sometimes have what seems like “good” and “bad” luck?
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses the alternative to “luck” when looking at the different situations in your life that have taken place and will take place in the future.
- Why people attribute what happens in life as “good” or “bad” luck.
- What it is that determines so called “luck” and why it’s not about “luck.”
- What the two-sided illusion of “luck” is.
- How what most people called “luck” is not luck and happens by design (and you can control it).
- How having a DEEP connection with someone (and something) is what almost all of the time is seen as luck (and is also the thing that makes things seem effortless).
- How attributing things to luck is involved in falsely believing a “mistake” or “mistakes” were made.
- Why people feel they made a mistake…and how to change this so you can turn your life around.
- The thing to do that is the place where the breakthroughs occur in your life.
- The alternative to saying “I’m lucky”…which makes the difference in how your life turns out.
- What to do if things are not going your way in life right now.