During your life there are certain things you say and don’t say which make all the difference in how your life turns out. And quite often there are certain words you use that on the surface seem beneficial…but are really holding you back in your life.
Such is the case of the 3 most dangerous words that hold people back.
In this podcast episode Chaney discuss how to be aware of these 3 most dangerous words…what to do when you catch yourself using them…and how to turn your life around from them.
- How to become aware of the 3 most dangerous words that hold people back.
- The first step to overcoming these 3 most dangerous words.
- How to be aware of what is actually stopping you from following through on what you said you want (and what to do instead).
- Why it’s important to know what the cause is of why things happens to you (and how to use this to overcome it).
- How to be aware of the mind games your mind plays on you that keeps you stuck.
- How to not fall for the trap of having your mind crave the “new” (so you’re able to breakthrough what’s keeping you stuck).
- The question to ask that gets you to apply what you learn into your life.
- How overcoming the 3 most dangerous words is able to give you the insights needed to turn your life around.