How many times have you found yourself hesitating and procrastinating when it came to following through on something? When this happened what did you do?
Did you keep trying and finally followed through on it? Or did you give up and wonder what it would take to follow through on doing it?
In the podcast episode Chaney discusses the truth about procrastination…and what it takes to guarantee that you’ll overcome procrastination and follow through on what you set out to accomplish.
- Why you procrastinate and don’t follow through on what you say they want.
- The type of language people use that tells you they’ll procrastinate (even if they say they want to follow through on it).
- The type of language people use that clearly indicates they won’t procrastinate.
- Why people who are “motivated” will procrastinate (and how to turn this around and follow through on what you set out to do).
- A real life example of what it takes to overcome procrastination.
- How to overcome procrastination when you feel overwhelmed (while also not knowing the “how to”).
- How whatever it is you hesitate and procrastinate over can actually help you overcome procrastination.
- The question to ask that gets you to overcome procrastination.
- How overcoming procrastination also helps you to get focused.