How many times have you found yourself not being able to stay focused for some reason? And when this happened did you ever wonder why you weren’t able to stay focused sometimes, and then other times you had no problem staying focused at all.
Now of course there’s a reason for this and in many cases it’s the difference in being able to turn your life around.
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses what you can do today to start being able to stay focused…and how this gets you to get clear on what your purpose is…and how to go about it even if you don’t know the “how” right now.
- How not staying focused is costing you a fortune while not even being aware that it is.
- How costing you a fortune is not only about your finances.
- The words you say that indicate whether you’re able to stay focused or not.
- What to look for as to why someone has Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) versus why someone doesn’t.
- How being focused allows you to “dig deep” and come up with the things that turn your life around.
- The 3 word question to ask that gets you to stay focused.
- What to do in finding out the “how” of what to do.
- How being able to stay focused is involved in discovering what your purpose is.