Whenever you found yourself in a situation of whether or not to forgive someone…what did you do? Did you forgive them and feel that would allow you to let go? Or did you not forgive them and think (because someone told you) that by not forgiving someone you wouldn’t be able to let go.
And what’s interesting in this…it’s the opposite of what most people say to do is the very thing NOT to do.
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses how much forgiveness actually stops you from letting go…and what to do instead that effectively gets you to let go.
- How in order to forgive someone that you first have to judge someone as doing something wrong (and why this is NOT a wise thing to do).
- How wanting to forgive someone is actually a negative judgement towards someone else (and how doing this ends up running your life in ways that you don’t want).
- What else to look for and do instead of forgiving someone else.
- How to finally be able to see that there are no such things as mistakes in your life.
- The 2 questions to ask that gets you to let go WITHOUT having to forgive anyone for anything.
- Why you’re not able to “let go” no matter how many times you forgive someone.
- How NOT forgiving someone allows you to let go and realize certain “blind spots” that may have been holding you back in the first place.
- How you’re not letting anyone “get away with it” by NOT forgiving them.
- How to realize the hidden order (blessings) that come from NOT forgiving anyone.
- What to look for that gets you to realize that there’s never anything to forgive anyone for