How many times have you ever questioned yourself as to how your life has turned out up to this point? Did this leave you with a bunch of “What ifs” along with thoughts of “Well my life would have been better if I changed just one thing from the past.”
Let’s face it, we’ve all done this at some point. The question is…is it a good idea to think this way?
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses the most effective way to look at your life up to this point…and in such a way that guides you to turning your life around moving forward.
Here’s what you’ll also discover:
- What causes the things to show up in your life that you don’t want.
- The question to ask yourself that gets you to realize why you were put in this world.
- What to do in finding out at what point in your life caused you to be where you are now.
- The #1 question to ask that gets you to realize whether you would want to change anything from your past or not (which leads to you overcoming feelings of regret).
- A real life story that gets you to see why you wouldn’t want to change anything that has taken place in your life.
- How to avoid saying, “I wish I had done ________” or “I wish I hadn’t done _______.”
- What to do if you find yourself regretting the situations that have led to the way your life is currently (and how to overcome this).
- How to realize why you wouldn’t want to change anything about the way your life has gone up to this point (and how this paves the way to turn your life around moving forward).
- Why people keep repeating the same things they don’t want to happen over and over again (and how to put an immediate stop to this).
- What to do if you feel like life is passing you by.