Throughout your life there are many relationships you have…with your friends, family, significant other, and acquaintance type relationships. These are all important in some way and serve a purpose in your life
Regardless of how many of these different relationships you have, there will always be the two that are the most important.
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses who you have these two relationships with…and how you can tell which ones will turn into the closest and intimate relationships in your life.
Here’s what you’ll also discover:
- Who the first most important relationship is in your life.
- Why it’s important to care about and love yourself first.
- What it means to love yourself (and how this helps others).
- The second most important relationship in your life.
- The #1 most important thing in a relationship that is almost always overlooked (and how this is necessary in order to have the type of loving and caring relationship you want).
- The #1 reason why most relationships end (which goes against what most people say to do).
- The difference between having a connection with someone…versus…having a DEEP connection with someone (and which one of these is always involved in your most intimate relationships).
- How having a DEEP connection with someone is involved in what type of soulmate you have.
- How many people you’ll have a DEEP connection with in your life (and this is when you’ll know who is THE ONE).
- How to know who the person is that you’ll have that DEEP connection with.