When you think about how your life has been up to this point, what comes to mind? Do you feel like you’ve lived it to its fullest? Or do you feel like life has passed you by?
And if you feel like life has passed you by, is it because of some fear you had or even possibly you weren’t aware of?
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses what to do if you feel life is (and/or has) passed you by…and how any fear you may have is responsible for this (and how to go about overcoming it).
Here’s what you’ll also discover:
- How the different decisions you make in life ALL count…whether you realize it or not.
- The important thing to realize that is involved in every decision you make that most people are completely unaware of…regardless of how those decisions turn out.
- How to reduce any fear (and especially a secret fear you may not be aware of yet) by embracing both the positives and negatives in your life.
- How to use any “what ifs” you have in your life to turn your life around.
- How knowing you may “fail” at something is actually one of the best ways in overcoming regret.
- What to be aware of if you find yourself saying “I wish”…and how this can turn your life around.
- The #1 question to ask that helps you overcome those moments when you feel like giving up.
- What to do if you’re still not clear of what you want to do in life.
- What it takes in getting you to take action on an opportunity that may never come up again in your life.
- Knowing how to make decisions when faced with a crossroads moment in your life…and how this sets the path you go down in life.