What did you do when you were in a situation that you felt embarrassed in some way? Did you shy away from similar situations that came up moving forward? Did you just laugh it off but were still thinking about it in a way that bothered you?
And were you still worrying about what other people were saying and thinking about you?
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses how to effectively deal with embarrassing situations that come up in your life…and how they give you the courage to take the “healthy” risks that can benefit your life.
Here’s what you’ll also discover:
- The hidden “life gem(s)” involved during moments of when you feel embarrassed that can change the course of your life.
- What causes a moment to be embarrassing in the first place (and how to avoid this to being with).
- How the embarrassing moment in your life gives you the courage to take more “risks.”
- What is involved in eliminating the fear that’s involved during embarrassing moments.
- What it takes to not worry about what other people think or say about you.
- How to go “beyond the ordinary” and stand out in such a way that it guides you down the path of doing what you love most.
- How to suspend your thoughts of “what if” and reduce feelings of fear and regret.
- One of the main reasons why people are not doing what they truly love in life.
- How the different embarrassing moments in your life “carryover” and benefits other areas of your life.
- How going through an embarrassing moment is able to guide you to not feeling regret.