What did you do when faced with a situation when someone tried to get you to do something you weren’t sure about doing? Did you do it anyway so you could “fit in? Did you not do it…and in the process were you worried about what anyone would say or do?
And did this establish a pattern in your life that you found yourself not standing up for yourself?
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses what to do in standing up for yourself and who you really are. You’ll also find out what causes people to be bullied and what you can immediately do about putting a stop to being bullied…and prevent getting bullied to begin with.
Here’s what you’ll also discover:
- Why it’s important to look at the different situations in your life when someone tried to get you to do something you weren’t sure about doing (and whether you “gave in” or not).
- How whether you “caved in” to what others wanted you to do has put you in the situation you’re in…in your life currently.
- What to look for in determining if you’ve been (and continuing to be) giving up what’s truly most important to you (and without you even realizing it).
- What causes bullying…and what puts a stop to being bullied.
- How standing up for yourself in involved in being bullied and not being bullied.
- Why being being bullied is a gift in your life and how it gets you to “grow” as a person.
- The “silent way” of standing up to others that both prevents (and eliminates) being bullied.
- How the way you present yourself determines whether you’ll be bullied or not.
- Why it’s a very good idea to not follow the crowd or fall into any one particular group of people.
- How standing up for yourself gets you to see who you really are.
- How standing up for yourself eliminates “beating” yourself up.
- One of the most important questions to ask yourself (and then answer) that begins to get you to stand up for yourself.