There’s something about you that contributes something of importance to the world. And if you’re not aware of exactly what it is yet, just know it’s there because it’s your nature as a human being.
The only difference between you and others is in exactly how you show what your human nature is based on your uniqueness and what is most important to you.
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses what your human nature is and how this creates a ripple effect that helps others…even if you’re not aware of it at first.
- What your human nature actually is?
- What it actually means to help others in a sincere and caring way.
- The language and energy to be aware of as it relates to sincerely helping others.
- Why it’s important to have others help you…even if you say you don’t need it.
- The difference between helping people and rescuing people.
- When you help others in ways that gets them to realize what makes them special…you’re doing the same for yourself.
- How when you help others you’re ALWAYS receiving something in some way (whether you’re aware of it or not…and this is a good thing).
- The ripple effect that most people are not aware of when they help others.
- A real life story that shows the difference between being obligated about caring versus sincerely caring.
- What it is that actually puts you in a state of gratitude and being truthful.