What would you do if you ever came face to face with someone very well-known…such as the President of The United States? In fact, it doesn’t even have to be the president, it can be anyone and during a certain moment.
What would you do? Would you say “yes” to that moment OR would you “shy away” from that moment? And if you would shy away from that moment (and have in the past), what would it take to welcome that moment instead?
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses what you can do to “seize” the opportunity when those “big” moments (and any moment for that matter) in life come up…and without regretting it or feeling like you missed out.
- The importance of making the most of opportunities that come in in your life…even the ones that come up unexpectedly.
- How to make the most out of the different moments (and especially the unique moments in time) that come up in your life…without having any fear over it.
- How to go about handling extraordinary moments that come up in your life, such as meeting someone famous (without having any fear about it).
- How to avoid looking back at certain moments in your life while saying, “Oh next time I’ll do __________” (and in the process never getting that opportunity again).
- The way to approach every situation and event in your life in such a way that you don’t end up regretting what you did or didn’t do.
- How to avoid the “what ifs” that often leave people regretting what they didn’t do.
- Why you never “miss out” on something even though you may say you did.
- What causes the fear of why people don’t “seize” the moment (and what you can do to overcome this before it even comes up).
- How to avoid the uncertainty of what to do in those unique moments (while saying “yes” to that moment).