During your life how many times did you have negative thoughts come up? And when they came up what did you do? Did you try and get rid of them? Or did you just forget about them and think they would somehow go away?
Whichever way you went about it, and especially if you consciously tried to “get rid of” or “replace” those negative thoughts…did you notice they kept coming back in some way…and sometimes even more than you would like?
Well, there’s a reason for this. And it has to do with the purpose your negative thoughts serve in your life.
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses the importance of your negative thoughts and how to use them to turn your life around.
- What happens when you try to eliminate your negative thoughts (and why they’re not designed to go away).
- Why there is no such thing (and never will be such a thing) as being able to live a positive life (or being able to live a negative life either).
- What happens when you try to live a positive life (and why you do NOT want to do this)?
- Why the saying, “A negative mind will never get you a positive life” is completely false.
- The 3 main reasons why you get negative thoughts in the first place (and how each of these are involved in using your negative thoughts to turn your life around).
- How your negative thoughts are involved in setting goals in your life.
- How your highest priorities in life are determined by your negative thoughts (and how this is necessary in your life).
- How your negative thoughts are involved in being able to manifest what you say you want.
- What happens when you set goals and then gave up on that goal after a few weeks (and how your negative thoughts get you to turn this around)?
- Why people give up on their goals while repeating this same cycle over and over again (and how your negative thoughts are able to change this pattern).
- How your negative thoughts are involved in getting you to be your authentic self.
- How your negative thoughts are involved in getting you to follow through on your goals.
- One of the ways negative thoughts are involved in reducing feelings of depression.
- Why no one is able to live a happy and positive life (and how your negative thoughts are a reminder of this…and is a GOOD thing).
- What causes negative self talk and why it’s healthy (and is involved in being able to turn your life around).
- The alternative (and most effective) approach to follow instead of being a positive or negative thinker.