How many times have you seen someone act one way in public and wonder if they act that same way privately? Along with this, how many times have you seen someone put up a certain persona in public and “behind closed doors” was the complete opposite?
This not only applies to other people but you too. Or perhaps you may be someone who is consistent both publicly and privately. In either case it still involves being “real”, being “true” and “authentic” on a consistent basis.
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses “being who you really are” and what if people found out who you really are.
- Why it’s important to be aware that many people act one way in public and then act completely privately “behind closed doors.”
- The importance of knowing that people will act one way in public but quite often will not show how they act privately.
- Why there’s no such thing as a happy life or happy marriage (even if other people are telling you there is).
- Why it’s important to always be aware of your actions…even the ones you think don’t matter.
- What it means to love yourself (and how it is the total opposite of what most people think it is).
- What it doesn’t mean to love yourself.
- What is involved in not letting what people say about you both you.
- What it means to be on 24- hour World TV.
- How realizing both the “positive” and “negative” sides of who you are is involved in being able to love yourself.
- How when someone labels you a certain that they’re also saying the same about themselves.
- What it means to be authentic (and it includes a part that people will always tell you to get rid of).
- What is involved every time someone gets upset about what people say about them (and how to avoid this).