How many times did you have thoughts of, “If I could change one thing throughout my life…life would be better?” But is this a wise thing to do?
In this podcast episode Chaney discusses the idea of whether you would or wouldn’t want to change what has happened in you, while giving you a rarely discussed perspective on what it really means to be thankful and grateful for your life.
- How much do all of the events in your life (past and present) contribute equally to how your life currently is and can be moving forward?
- The one question to ask yourself about going back in time and changing things if you could…and why you don’t want to do this.
- The “ripple effect” of what changing (if you could) one thing in your life does to your life moving forward.
- How not trying to change anything from your past is what guides you to feeling more thankful and grateful for your life.
- What gets you out of the mindset of “I wish I could have changed ________ in my life” and into a life of feeling more grateful.
- How to be aware of the way humans have been persuaded which causes most people to want to change things from their past.