How many times did you wish you could change just one thing in your life and life would be better? Have you also thought about the overall effect of all areas of your life by changing that one thing?
Listen to this podcast episode as Chaney gives you some often overlooked strategies that help you make the changes you want in the areas of life most important to you.
- The different ways to change your life based on your past, present, and future.
- How to deal with the “ripple effect” that takes place after (and even before) you change your life based on your past, present, and future.
- What to look for in changing your life around that doesn’t result in you making an impatient decision to do so.
- What to be aware of in your life that is involved every time you make a change in your life (past, present, or future) that most people rarely do.
- How to deal with the different people in your life (who may be difficult towards you) as you become more successful.
- How most people are sabotaging themselves in a subconscious way (and what you can do to not fall into this trap).
- How to know if you’re making the changes in your life that are truly most important to you.