How many times have you heard someone (and even yourself) say, “I’m not perfect”, “Nobody is perfect”, “Be your true self”, “It is important to be your authentic self.”
Have you ever thought of questioning exactly what that means?
In this podcast episode Chaney shares a unique and effective way of how to approach your life in such a way that gets you to see the perfection in you and who you are.
- The reason why people say they’re not perfect.
- What does it really mean to be perfect.
- Why there’s no such thing as making mistakes in your life.
- The reason why people feel they’ve made mistakes and how to know that you actually never do in your life.
- What so called “mistakes” are really disguised as.
- How when you’re being being your true self that you are being perfect.
- How you’re both (equally) a “positive” and “negative” person and how each are necessary in being your true self.