Even though you’ve been told to be honest…and have tried to live your life that way…are you still being dishonest to yourself without even realize it? Are you aware that this is most likely keeping you stuck?
Listen to this podcast episode as Chaney gives you new insights on how to be truly honest with yourself so you can run your life instead of others running it for you.
- How much does being honest with yourself also involve being dishonest with yourself?
- Why it’s important to be honest with yourself first before being honest with other people?
- What does it really means to be honest with yourself?
- When you’re being dishonest about yourself, you’re also being honest about yourself
- How being both honest and dishonest about yourself reduces the probability of having negative emotions run your life.
- How Attention Deficit Disorder is involved in being both honest and dishonest about yourself.